Generell terms & conditions
- Renting a kayak, SUP or boat without guide requires that you have previous experience, have done a kayak intro tour, basic safety or equivalent. Buddy rescue when kayaking in a group and self rescue techniques when kayaking on your own.
- When renting a kayak one must be able to swim at least 200 meters in open sea.
- Life jacket (included in the rent) must be worn when kayaking.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden
- Dry suit must be worn when water temperature below 10 degrees Celsius usually november – april.
- Tour description and plans must be communicated with us.
- If you are running late contact us to avoid emergency calls.
- Bring communication aid (phone/VHF)
- We have the right to deny rental if customer behaves inappropriate.
- The customer must obey and understand the right of public access.
- The customer mus also respect bird- and sealprotection
Responsibility & insurance
- The kayak must be returned in the same condition as when collected.
- The customer is responsible for damages and thefts.
- All kayaking is done at the customers own risk and responsibility.
- Contact your home- or travel insurance to find out how you are covered when renting a kayak or booking a guided tour/course.
- The kayak and equipment should be cleaned inside-out after usage.
Booking & payment
- Booking online, via phone or email is binding first after payment and order confirmation.
- It is the customers responsibility to return the kayak and equipment in time.
- Kayaktransportation too and from the kayak center is avail able for an extra fee,
- Booking confirmation is usually sent out via email within 48 hours.
- We reserve to right to cancel a guided tour with less than 4 participants
Our cancellation policy enables you to reschedule or get your money back minus a cancellation fee, specified below.
The reason is that we have a limited number of kayaks, guides, instructors etc. If you would like to avoid any cancellation or additional fees you can always book with short notice. But if you would like to make sure that we are available we strongly recommend booking in advance. We hope you understand and if not please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Cancellations more than 7 days before booked period is debited 25% of the total rental fee.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before booked period is debited 50% of the total rental fee.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before booked period is debited the total rental fee.
Groups 10 guests or more:
Cancel at least 30 days before arrival for a full refund. After that, it is possible to reduce the booking by a maximum of 10% of the original value up to 14 days before. After that, there is no refund.
- Always use life jacket (included in the rent) when kayaking.
- All kayaks are unsinkable. Make sure the lids are properly closed in order to loosing the lid avoiding heavy and unstable kayaks.
- Besides kayak, life jacket, paddle and spray shirt is included in the rent
- We also sell towlines, first aid kit, patong and other safety equipment.
- We let patong to solokayaker that have experience of self rescue.
- We have the right to cancel rental due to bad weather, typically thunder and strong winds!
Cancellation policy – cottages
If you want to cancel your cottage more than three weeks before arrival, half the booking fee/rent will be refunded. If canceled less than three weeks before arrival, no refund. In case of illness, hear what applies with your home travel insurance company.
- Cancellations made 21 days or more before the booking/arrival date will be charged 50% of the rental.
- Cancellations made less than 21 days before the booking/arrival date will be charged the full rental.
General data protection regulation – GDPR
- We store your booking information in order to make a contract, invoice and communicate with you and your ICE during the contract period.
- During our guided tours the guide can take photos that is shared on our website, social media with your consent. If you do not wish to appear on photos just let our guide know.