Generall terms & conditions
- Renting a kayak, SUP or boat without guide requires that you have previous experience, have done a kayak intro tour, basic safety or equivalent. Buddy rescue when kayaking in a grou and self rescue techniques when kayakin on your own.
- When renting a kayak one must be able to swim atleast 200 meters in open sea.
- Lifejacket (included in the rent) must be worn when kayaking.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden
- Drysuit must be worn when watertemperature below 10 degrees Celcius usually november – april.
- Tour description and plans must be communicated with us.
- I f you are running late contact us to avoid emergency calls.
- Bring communication aid (phone/VHF)
- We have the right to deny rental if customer behaves inappropriate.
- The customer must obey and understand the right of public access.
- The customer mus also respect bird- and sealprotection
Responsibility and insurance
- The kayak must be returned in the same condition as when collected.
- The customer is responsible for damages and thefts.
- All kayaking is done at the customers own risk and responsibility.
- Conctact your home- or travelinsurance to find out how you are covered when renting a kayak or booking a guided tour/course.
- The kayak and equipment should be cleaned inside-out after usage.
Booking & payment
- Booking online, via phone or email is binding first after payment and order confirmation.
- It is the customers responsibility to return the kayak and equipment in time.
- Kayaktransportation too and from the kayakcenter is avail able for an extra fee,
- Booking confirmation is usually sent out via email within 48 hours.
- We reserve to right to cancel a guided tour with less than 4 participants
- Cancelations more than 7 days before booked period is debited 25% of the total rental fee.
- Cancelations less than 7 days before booked period is debited 50% of the total rental fee.
- Cancelations less than 24 hours before booked period is debited the total rental fee.
- Always use lifejacket (included in the rent) when kayaking.
- All kayaks are unsinkable. Make sure the lids are properly closed in order to loosing the lid avoiding heavy and unstable kayaks.
- Besides kayak, lifejacket, paddle and sprayshirt is included in the rent
- We also sell towinglines, first aid kit, patong and other safety equipment.
- We let patong to solokayaker that have experience of self rescue.
- We have the right to cancel rental due to bad weather, typically thunder and strong winds!
General data protection regulation – GDPR
- We store your bookinginformation in order to make a contract, invoice and communicate with you and your ICE during the contract period.
- During our guided tours the guide can take photoes that is shared on our website, social media with your consent. If you do not wish to appear on photoes just let our guide know.
Return to bookingform