Kayak & outdoor activities is fun!
Make sure it also is a safe and comfortable experience for you and your company. Below is some suggestions on what to bring.
The kayak rent includes:
- Kayak, sparyshirt, paddel, lifejacket, map over the closest area. We also sell maps for larger areas if you plan to stay out long.
We also recommend that you bring:
- Plenty of water
- Neoprene shoe to avoid cuts
- Easy accessible watercontainer or camel pack
- Fruits, nuts i.e. extra energy from cockpit
- Hat/sunglasses with leash (we sell leash)
- Toilet paper, small trowel and waste bags
- Dry clothes in waterproof bags incase you get wet
- Rainclothes and extra warm clothes
- First aid kit
- Knife/multi purpose tool
- Something soft/warm to sit on
- Outdoor kitchen, plates, cuttlery and cup (we let kitchen)
- Drying line
- Headlight or flashlight (we have headlights for sale)
- Extra paddel, bilge pump
- Compass (we have for sale)
- Paddle float, drift ancher
- Repair kit
- On camping tours we recomend to bring extra water/food if the weather makes you stay longer than planned.
At our main center we sell:
- We sell drybags for luggage, phones and cameras, leash for glasses and more
- We also sell picnic and camp grocery
- We let paddl eclothes, outdoor kitchen, camping equipment etc